HIIT & STRENGTH BOOTCAMP
Monday 31st August - Saturday 3rd October
HERE ARE SOME SUCCESS STORIES & PROOF IT WORKS!!!
This new FAT BURNING, EFFICIENT and METABOLISM KICK STARTER program is bound to turn heads!
WHAT IS H.I.I.T? High Intensity Interval Training.
We gurantee you will burn upto 200% more FAT in this BOOTCAMP compared to other uneventful bootcamps, group exercise programs, crossfit or boring cardio workouts.
This is the top fitness trend of 2014 / 2015 and also the latest fad with research to prove its benefits.
So we decided to create another H.I.I.T bootcamp. We are very excited to launch this fun, exciting and variety based bootcamp! Yes its different to the other bootcamps that we offer. It will still have a pre & post assessment and all the bonuses of other bootcamps we offer.
Why waste your time on long, average workouts that don't get you puffed! Its time to turn off your B.S monitor and start getting real results by pushing yourself further out of your comfort zone.
These workouts will give you the AFTER BURN EFFECT - "BURN FAT up to 48 hours after your HIIT session. "
( Not only will you burn fat during your workout, but you will continue to burn fat throughout the rest of the day through EPOC. )
See the bottom of the web page for benefits.
Its TIME to CHANGE things up to CHALLENGE YOU but most of all get you KILLER RESULTS.
Some Gyms only offer this type of training once or twice a week.
Taylormade Fitness Australia has raised the bar to offer you the first ever bootcamp of its kind.
6 weeks of H.I.I.T - WOW.
( with the bonus of testing and food diaries etc )
What It Is and How It Works
HIIT is a specialized form of interval training that involves short intervals of maximum intensity exercise separated by longer intervals of low to moderate intensity exercise. Because it involves briefly pushing yourself beyond the upper end of your aerobic exercise zone, it offers you several advantages that traditional steady-state exercise (where you keep your heart rate within your aerobic zone) can’t provide:
• HIIT trains and conditions both your anaerobic and aerobic energy systems. You train your anaerobic system with brief, all-out efforts, like when you have to push to make it up a hill, sprint the last few hundred yards of a distance race, or run and hide from your spouse when they won't stop nagging you about the dishes.
• HIIT increases the amount of calories you burn during your exercise session and afterward because it increases the length of time it takes your body to recover from each exercise session.
• HIIT causes metabolic adaptations that enable you to use more fat as fuel under a variety of conditions. This will improve your athletic endurance as well as your fat-burning potential.
• HIIT appears to limit muscle loss that can occur with weight loss, in comparison to traditional steady-state cardio exercise of longer duration.
To get the benefits HIIT, you need to push yourself past the upper end of your aerobic zone and allow your body to replenish your anaerobic energy system during the recovery intervals.
What is HIIT Training?
H.I.I.T stands for high intensity interval training. HIIT is an exercise method in which you switch back and forth between short intervals of high intensity exercise, followed by short rest or recovery periods. Studies have shown that HIIT can be effective for both sprinters and endurance athletes and it can be incorporated into just about any training protocol whether it be weight training, sprinting, rowing, climbing, or sport specific workouts.
Not only will you burn fat during your workout, but you will continue to burn fat throughout the rest of the day through EPOC (excess post-exercise oxygen consumption). EPOC is the measurable increased rate of oxygen intake following strenuous activity intended to erase the body’s oxygen debt .
In order to erase the body’s oxygen debt, fatty acids are released and used as fuel for recovery. This all happens in the time after a workout is complete. You will not receive this great benefit simply doing low intensity exercise. You need to be working out in your anaerobic zone at maximal heart rates to really see that added fat loss effect. This EPOC has been shown to last for over 24 hours. While this is a great benefit, it also means you need to be allowing yourself plenty of recovery time between workouts – at least 48 hours.
Why Does HIIT Training Work?
To sum up why HIIT works so well, lets recap:
• HIIT lasts 20 minutes or less – resulting in a short workout time nearly anyone can integrate into their lifestyle.
• HIIT can increase VO2 max for both high intensity and endurance athletes. VO2 max is the max amount of oxygen a person can use and transport during exercise. You want this number to be high because it enables us to use more fat as fuel instead of glucose. Since our fat stores tend to be much higher than glycogen stores, it is preferential to be able to get the highest percentage of fuel from fat during exercise. While sprinting uses a high amount of glycogen because it is such high intensity, the rate at which you change from fat burning to sugar burning is higher in individuals with a higher VO2 max.
• HIIT increases EPOC (excess post-exercise oxygen consumption) resulting in an elevated fat loss state for up to 24 hours after you finish your workout – something you won’t get from lower intensity exercise.
• HIIT trains the body to effectively remove metabolic waste from the muscles between intervals. By quickly removing lactate and other byproducts resulting from high intensity exercise, you enable the body to be primed and ready for another bout of high intensity exercise with less rest.
HIIT is one of several ways to boost both testosterone and growth hormone levels. Since these hormones are highly responsible for muscle gain and fat loss, you should be doing all you can to keep levels high.